- I never, ever, ever comb my hair dry!! I only ever comb my hair when it is saturated with conditioner using finger detangling and a wide toothed comb;
- I always sleep with a satin scarf on my head;
- I always use a heat protectant if using heat;
- I always seal in moisture using either oils or butters;
- I do not unduly manipulate my hair;
- I never use regular conditioner as a leave-in conditioner; (let me know if you would like me to explain why in a future post);
- I ensure I henna my hair at least once per month;
- I always deep condition after washing hair;
- I always do an ACV rinse as my last rinse;
- I always use a T-shirt to dry my hair.
And those are my hair commandments that I live by for the health of my hair and they’ve served me quite well I might add!
Try it and see if it works for you and yours……..